Hello all, Steve here. I'm very happy to announce the arrival of our son, Ross Nikau Gibson. Arriving exactly on his due date, little Ross made his grand entrance at 5:40am on January 16th, weighing in at 8lbs 9oz. His name is given in honour of my grandfather, who passed away a few months before I was born. Nikau is the name of a native New Zealand tree (pronounced nee-cow).
He and Annemarie are both doing great, despite a long and drawn-out labour. They are spending the night at the hospital because Ross needs some extra monitoring after swallowing a bit of meconium during the labour. We're expecting them to come home tomorrow morning.
Just a few pictures for now (with of course more to follow in the next few days).
He and Annemarie are both doing great, despite a long and drawn-out labour. They are spending the night at the hospital because Ross needs some extra monitoring after swallowing a bit of meconium during the labour. We're expecting them to come home tomorrow morning.
Just a few pictures for now (with of course more to follow in the next few days).
Wow. Congrats you two!!! Can't wait to meet Ross Nikau in person! -Josh
ReplyDeletewhat can i say...i'm speakless and so absolutely delighted for all of you. HE is beautiful (I can say that about baby boys) and I'm so glad to hear things are going well. You all look great in the photos! LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with M! Thinking of you guys these first few days!
ReplyDelete