We continue to be amazed at how quickly Madeleine is growing and changing. The midwife weighed her at the visit last week, and she was already 10lb 1oz! That was nearly a week ago, so she is surely more than that now. She is becoming more alert and awake, and even starting to crack smiles now and then.
We have been trying various bathing methods with Madeleine, since each one has resulted in her screaming. Tonight was bath #5, and we went back to the kitchen sink so that she could just sit and adjust to the water for a bit. She was unsure at first, but then got more comfortable, and in the end, she didn't scream at all.
I love the smile on her face as she looks up at Steve! And the unimpressed little frown on her face in the sink is pretty cute too. She looks like how I imagine Polly feels during her baths "I will put up with this but I am not enjoying it."
ReplyDeleteLOVE the smile! Oh, your's too Steve and Annemarie ;)
ReplyDelete