Friday, May 10, 2019

November 2018

These two sure love playing together. Ross is so good at sharing his toys with Henry, and Henry just wants to do everything Ross is doing.
Daddy teaching Henry how to use the drill press. Safety and slippers first!
Steve took the big two kids camping at Pt Reyes for two nights in November. It was a rainy forecast, and they did have some rain, but they braved it well, and had so much fun. Henry and I stayed home since we haven't quite figured out our tent situation with all three kids yet.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thank you SO MUCH Annemarie for continuing to share your gift of a peek at your family's growth, fun and adventure. I so appreciate it! I feel like I see you much more than I do, which is too rare :( Carry on with your wonderful writing and photos!

    ReplyDelete