Little Henry is 3 months old now! Here are a some of the pictures from last week when he got all dressed up and Ross helped get him to pose. They were too cute for me to pick just one...
... and then I realized I had the light setting on the camera all wrong, so I had to take more...Henry is getting very smiley and loves watching the world around him. He is sometimes sleeping 8-9 hours at night, but some nights still wakes in 4 hour increments. Many days his naps are interrupted with school drop off and pick up, or errands and adventures with Ross, but when he is home, he has had some nice long naps. He loves kicking, bath time, and cuddles with his siblings.
Ross is, for the most part, a wonderful helper with Henry during the days. He lavishes him with attention and loves being right up close with Henry.
Ross decided that since Henry was wearing a fancy button-up shirt, he should also try on some of his button-up shirts. He really doesn't like wearing anything other than short sleeve t-shirts (with NO collars OR buttons), but he decided to try on all seven of his button ups and wanted to pose for pictures. He decided he liked this one best, but of course he still hasn't worn it for longer than 10 minutes.
Ross is great at keeping busy during the day - we have time doing stuff together too, but when I'm busy in the kitchen or with Henry, he comes up with lots of good ideas.
Here is a picture of Henry and me! There aren't many of us together, and of course whichever of the kids was taking this didn't bother to get my face, but still... it's me!
And here is one of my 6-going-on-16 year old... she decided that she wanted her hair cut, but was too shy for a salon, so I cut a whopping 10" off. Thankfully, I did a pretty decent job, and of course, she looks absolutely adorable. She is really happy with it and it is so much easier for her to take care of it now. In this picture, she decided to take these prongs to the nearby school park to pick up garbage.
Thank you for sharing my favorite grand-niece/nephews (?) ! I love watching their personalities grow!
ReplyDelete