Ross turned 7 months this past week! He is on the move more now and although he's not crawling, he can sure get around by rolling, turning, and wiggling. He loves getting into Madeleine's toys and having a good chew on them if she's not looking. He's starting to eat more solids and has been pretty good at trying just about anything. Unlike Madeleine, he really likes being spoon-fed, so this time we'll likely do more of a mix of spoon and finger foods.
He is still such a laid-back little guy, and is busy taking in the world around him. I can see two little teeth starting to push through on his bottom gum, and I think (and hope) that's the reason for some unpredictable napping lately.Tomorrow we take Grammie to the airport, after a wonderful month with her here. I have a lot more pictures from her camera, so will put more up soon.
One last picture, of Madeleine telling Ross "it's okay baby, it's okay" as he squirms and tries to wriggle out of her arms...
Thanks for the adorable pictures! I can't believe Jean's visit is over already!
ReplyDelete