Friday, November 16, 2012

Toy Library

Our local toy library has been a great source of toys for Madeleine. Every Thursday evening I go down and pick out a few things to bring home for her. In the morning, I hear squeals of delight as she sees all her new toys. This past month we had a slide, rocking horse, and little activity set.
I think the rocking horse was definitely her favourite, and she would stop to give it a drink, or put a blanket on its back.
The slide was also a big hit and although I know she was sad to see it returned this week, we were happy to have the space back in our lounge.
The activity set is a bit hit or miss for her - she definitely prefers the more active toys over the sit still ones.
She does have her moments of sitting still though... and Daddy can usually get through a few pages of a bedtime story with her before she wiggles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment