Yesterday we gave Madeleine an empty vitamin bottle filled with dry split peas, and it quickly became her new favourite toy. In fact, she carried it around with her all day, everywhere she went in the house, and I started to worry it was going to be her chosen toy - you know, like the blanky or cute little stuffed animal that some kids cling to for comfort. But thankfully, she was able to go to sleep without it.
Despite wanting to hold onto it at all times, she was willing to play the "give and take" game with it - where she offers it to you, and then promptly expects you to offer it back.
And I couldn't resist posting a picture of her sleeping pose - she often starts out this way and then ends up on her tummy, bum in the air.
I love her sleeping pose! She's very cute in that dress, playing with her new toy. A vitamin bottle shaker - what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI love the various expressions you've captured here! What a great little story, thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeletethat's one cool and relaxed kid :) haha
ReplyDelete