One of the guys that Steve works with went fishing last week and caught 8 Snapper, and gave one to us! We put butter and garlic on the top and baked it whole - it was really delicious. Fishing is really popular here - at the nearby Hutt River, there are almost always people standing on the bridge with fishing poles, and on every wharf there are groups of people casting poles. I think a lot of people also have boats to head out into deeper waters too.
Here is a picture of me last week, at 26 weeks along. I'm still feeling really good, and except for not sleeping well after my night shifts, I really can't complain. The baby moves a lot and seems to react a bit more to noises around me. For example, at work, I've noticed that if I'm standing right next to a screaming baby, my baby will often give some really big kicks.
No comments:
Post a Comment