This past weekend we moved into a two bedroom house that we have leased for one year. The couple who own it are going traveling overseas for one year and possibly longer.

The house came unfurnished though, as many kiwi rental properties do, so we went to a big garage sale at a local church and loaded up our station wagon with as much as we could - a wooden desk, a comfy chair, two desk chairs, and some kitchen odds and ends.

I was doing night shifts all weekend, and this is what I woke up to on Sunday afternoon. Not only did Steve clean out Leonard (our free used fridge) but he also scrubbed kitchen shelves, desk drawers, and did several loads of laundry. I was so grateful for all his hard work.
So much space!! Steve looks so small in front of the house. Nice clothesline too. Looking forward to seeing it all in person!
ReplyDelete