Saturday, January 10, 2009

More photos

In case you're interested, you can click here to see more pictures from our trip around the North Island.

We also went on a short hike today, just on the other side of Wellington Harbour, about a 30 min drive from us. It was a bit grey, cloudy, and rainy, but it was still a fun day and the forest was beautiful. 
To see lots of fern pictures from the hike today, click here to go to our web album.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the photos - thanks for posting them - keep them coming. They made me even more jealous than before -this coming on a night of no sleep! I'm home Sunday night! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you two sure have taken some stunning photos! I've really enjoyed looking at these albums. Some of those shots are definitely frame-worthy. Thanks for taking the time to add captions and put them into the albums for the rest of us.(I know someone else who could stand to do that with some of his photos. In fact, I see him every day...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so beautiful! You will need to publish a book once you've finished this adventure. The photo of the orange VW bug needs to go to VW headquarters - what a great marketing photo option! I'm jealously enjoying the news and photos of your life in NZ! Thanks for sharing - Love, Kathe

    ReplyDelete